DOWNLOAD CURRENT VERSION OF SIMNRA 7.0
Current version: SIMNRA 7.03, November 2020
SIMNRA is a Windows 7/8/10 program for the computer simulation of ion beam analysis methods using MeV ions.
SIMNRA can be downloaded with the cross-section calculator SigmaCalc (recommended), or without SigmaCalc. SigmaCalc has been developed by A. Gurbich and allows calculating cross-section data for non-Rutherford scattering and nuclear reactions. See the SigmaCalc page for more information. See Pricing for information about the price of SigmaCalc.
By installation of SIMNRA you agree to the product license agreement.
SIMNRA System requirements and Installation.
Please send a mail to Matej.Mayer@ipp.mpg.de if you download this software.
Starting with SIMNRA 7.03 the installer contains both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Depending on your system the correct version is installed automatically.
Download SIMNRA 7.03 with SigmaCalc.
Download SIMNRA 7.03 without SigmaCalc.
- ERDA and NRA with incident neutrons implemented.
- Mott scattering cross-sections for identical particles with the MottCalc program. Thanks to M. Kokkoris, Athens.
- DPASS stopping powers with the DPASS program. Thanks to A. Schinner, Linz, and P. Sigmund, Odense.
- Amsel model for multiple scattering.
- Extended high-dpi and multiple monitor support.
- Improved speed and stability in a number of cases.
- Various bug fixes.
- See the file Changes.txt for a full list of changes.
Download older SIMNRA versions.
STRUCTNRA is a Windows 7/8/10 program for the computer simulation of ion beam analysis methods from arbitrary two-dimensional distributions of materials such as rough surfaces or multi-phase materials, see M. Mayer, Computer simulation of ion beam analysis of laterally inhomogeneous materials, Nucl. Instr. Meth. B 371 (2016) 90.
STRUCTNRA is available on request. Contact: Matej.Mayer@ipp.mpg.de.